Senior Project Engineer – China
A senior role for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to lead the deployment of our state of the art waste water treatment technologies in China.
- Team player and excited by new challenges in an expanding business.
- Confident, personable and customer/partner focussed
- Risk aware
- Commercial as well as technical mindset
- 7+ years experience in a professional engineering role
- Process, mechanical, electrical, chemical engineering and or water treatment disciplines
- Masters degree qualified in Engineering discipline, combined with waste water treatment or environmental sciences is an advantage
- Experience of engineering project delivery and management of supply chain
- Good written and spoken language abilities in both English and Chinese
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001 quality assurance and good engineering practices
- Good fluency with IT including word and excel
- Good knowledge of project finance/economy
- Good knowledge of technical and commercial project management
- Head office, Nanjing, China
- Project management at Biowater projects in China
- Overseeing / leading the technical delivery of wastewater treatment technology projects on site in China.
- Planning and leading pilot trials on site including technical support and monitoring of the equipment in order to get the best results.
- Production and evaluation of formal supply chain enquiries for waste water treatment technology projects.
- Overseeing subcontract detailed design for waste water treatment technology packages and monitoring for compliance against customer specification, concept design requirements Chinese Engineering Standards.
- Working with company Engineers to produce concept design and high level budgets for new projects.
- Expediting and inspecting works at the factory including monitoring quality.
- Planning and leading commissioning and optimisation activities post construction.
- Market development
- Salary and benefits to be agreed upon, depending on qualifications and experience
For additional information, please contact Ilya Savva by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)