A senior operational role for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual leading multiple project execution from contract award to handover and optimisation.
- Team player and excited by new challenges in an expanding business.
- Confident, diplomatic, personable and customer/partner focussed.
- Risk / change aware.
- Commercial as well as technical mindset.
Experience / Qualifications:
- 7+ years experience in a professional engineering / project management role.
- Masters degree qualified in Engineering / Construction Management discipline, combined with waste water treatment or environmental sciences is an advantage.
- Multidisciplinary technical understanding and ability to support various disciplines in the development of good technical solutions.
- Ability to create well-being and professional development through collaboration in small efficient engineering teams.
- Technical experience in operation of processing plants and understanding of choice and process components such as pumps, compressors, valves, piping systems, instruments and control systems. (Wastewater treatment system / biological / anaerobic experience is an advantage)
- Technical procurement expertise and ability to follow up subcontractors and ongoing contracts.
- Experience of multidiscipline engineering project delivery with proven results.
- Good written and spoken language abilities in both English and Norwegian.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001 quality assurance and good engineering practices.
- Good fluency with IT including word and excel. MS project and AutoCAD is an advantage.
- Strong commercial awareness including execution of the project to contract conditions, and commercial reporting to senior management.
- Proven knowledge of technical and commercial project management.
- Head office, Tønsberg Noway
- Project management at Biowater project sites mainly in Norway but potentially other countries in a part time / supervisory capacity.
- Working with our customers and project bid teams to establish winning delivery model / strategy for new projects from concept stages of a project to handover.
- Leading all aspects of project delivery from contract award to customer handover.
- Establishing and running project systems for the proper management of technical information and construction/detailed design, HSQE compliance, cost control, risk / change management, internal and external reporting, and handover.
- Producing and monitoring the project programme, and associated monitoring, reporting and updates.
- Production and evaluation of formal supply chain enquiries for waste water treatment technology components and enabling works.
- Supporting the design process with relevant technical proposals and detailing dependent upon experience.
- Placing and managing orders and subcontracts for multidiscipline packages and monitoring for compliance against customer specification, design requirements and Engineering Standards.
- Supporting internal development of company Project Management procedures.
- Documenting, sharing and implementing lessons through all aspects of our operation to continuously improve our performance.
- Planning and leading commissioning and optimisation activities post construction.
- Salary and benefits to be agreed upon, depending on qualifications and experience